i love food.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Omg, i just had a bite of chocolate sihui gave to me! It's SO bitter! It's like eating cocoa powder with with water! But it's not melted anymore la! I put it in the freezer! :D

Yesterday had match against Cedar at SCGS, we lost to cedar 1-4, could have been 2-3 but it was so close. Neh-mind. I lost my match 15-3, 15-1 and all the points that me and irina got was like from the cedar errors. I wasn't feeling very motivated to play due to many reason, but afterall it was still my fault for not trying my best. Anyway played that same girl i played last year with Cheryl. Forgot her name, the Sarah or Rachel or Michelle. She used to have long hair la, then now she got damn short hair ok. When the match ended i wanted to ask her, i thought you had long hair last time? But then her partner kept saying sorry (cos when she smashed it hit my hand, but it didn't hurt AT ALL ) and i was like it's ok, it's ok. She's very cute la. HAHA.

Then charlene's match she played against some, girl who was quite pretty, looked a bit like Bibi the OBS instructor. Charlene lost the the first set, won the second then won the third, which of either winning match i wasn't present cos i went down with fayanne. then a crying shuwen came. HAHA, they are damn funny ok. i know alot of secret now. And i only came back during the 2nd set of misa and cheryl's doubles. they lost also la, but played rubber. could have won but i think they were too tired. :D

After the tournament, went to town ate pasta and they seriously closed the road la. So retarded! then cheryl and kelly and charlene and peiqi and jasmine were shocked by what i said :( yeah, was quite fun. Gonna go watch i not stupid 2 with the badminton team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home